Small School. Big Education.
Old Orchard is the Small School...
- Small is a warm and welcoming Jr. K-8 school community where faculty and staff know every student and family.
- Small is independent and nimble. We are free to chart the best course for our students, grade by grade, every year.
- Small is careful attention to each student's developing character and interests across the years.
- Small is opportunity. Every student may appear in school plays, take art, join sports teams, and assume leadership roles.
... that delivers a Big Education.
- Big is award-winning STEM and Language Arts programs.
- Big is a program that cultivates critical thinking and study skills which provide the foundation for success at leading college prep high schools and beyond.
- Big is daily Spanish classes that begin in Kindergarten and allow graduates to develop fluency in high school.
- Big is an education that includes studio, performing, and digital arts in every grade, and values the proven benefits-- and fun-- the arts bring to all learning.
- Big is a 1:1 iPad program that embraces technology thoughtfully, blending it into both traditional and innovative academic programs.