We believe economic diversity improves the educational and social experience for students and is critical to sustaining a healthy school culture. Our generous Tuition Assistance program supports our commitment to making an Old Orchard education accessible to families of all income levels. We encourage you to explore the program below.
Our Tuition Assistance program supports our commitment to making an Old Orchard education accessible to families from a wide range of income levels. Through this program, we are able to offer adjusted tuition packages for financially eligible families.
To help evaluate Tuition Assistance decisions, Old Orchard uses FACTS Grant & Aid system. We ask all interested families to complete and submit the FACTS’ online Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment. This provides a starting point to help Old Orchard make fair and objective Tuition Assistance decisions.
- Tuition Assistance applications (including all supporting materials) are due February 1, 2021.
- A completed application for admission to Old Orchard must be submitted before the school is able to consider or discuss Tuition Assistance.
- Applying for Tuition Assistance does not influence the school’s admission decisions in any way; if your child is eligible for admission, he or she will be offered a place at Old Orchard regardless of financial need or the school’s ability to offer a Variable Tuition package.
- Applying for Tuition Assistance does not guarantee Old Orchard will be able to offer assistance.
- Packages apply to a single school year. All families, both new and returning, will need to reapply and provide updated documents by the application deadline each year.
Submit Financial Needs Assessment including Supporting Materials
- Copies of your most recent completed tax return, supporting schedules and a current W-2. FACTS will charge a fee for this service. Please follow the instructions on the FACTS Grant and Aid website to upload the documents. Please do not forward a paper copy of these documents directly to Old Orchard.
You may include a written statement in the comments section of the Financial Needs Assessment explaining any circumstances that you would like considered as part of the assessment.
Tuition Assistance Packages apply to a single school year. All families, both new and returning, will need to reapply and provide updated documents by the application deadline each school year.
Please note: The School’s financial resources may limit both the number and size of Old Orchard's Tuition Assistance packages. Timely application and attentiveness to the application procedures are essential. Late applications and supporting documents may not be considered.
New Families: package details will be included with admission and enrollment notifications, provided you have a submitted a verified Financial Needs Assessment including all required supporting materials.
Returning Families: package details will be included with re-enrollment forms, provided you have a submitted a verified Financial Needs Assessment including all required supporting materials.
|Jr Kindergarten (Half Day)||$12,240|
|Jr Kindergarten (Full Day)||$20,400|
|GRs 6-8 (New Students)||$25,100|
|GRs 6-8 (Continuing Students)||$21,330|
Included in Tuition
All day time field trips, books, iPads for K-GR5, and school supplies for JrK-GR2.
There is a $2,500 Enrollment Fee due at the time of enrollment. This one time fee is rolled over from school year to school year and will be credited toward the student's final tuition payments at Old Orchard School per the terms of the Enrollment Contract.
Family Discount: Families with 3 or more children enrolled at Old Orchard receive a 10-percent discount.
Continuing Student Discount: Upper School students (Grade 6-8) who attended Old Orchard for at least the full 5th Grade year are eligible for a 15-percent tuition discount.