At Old Orchard, we believe that a strong primary, elementary and middle school education is an investment in your child’s future. We also recognize that investing in a private, independent school education is an important family decision that requires careful consideration and planning.
We do our utmost to seek and admit talented and motivated students, regardless of family resources. If an Old Orchard education is not within your means, we encourage you to explore our tuition assistance program.
Old Orchard does offer several standard discounts, which are described below.
Tuition Schedule for 2018-2019
Half Day: $11,150
Full Day: $18,580
|Grades 1-5||$22,780||Overnight Field Trips|
|GRs 6-8: New Students||$22,780||Overnight Field Trips|
|GRs 6-8: Continuing |
|$19,363||Overnight Field Trips|
There is a $2,500 Enrollment Fee due at the time of enrollment. This one time fee is rolled over from school year to school year and will be credited toward the student's final tuition payments at Old Orchard School per the terms of the Enrollment Contract.
Tuition Discounts / Referral Credit
- Family Discount: Families with 3 or more children enrolled at Old Orchard receive a 10-percent discount.
- Continuing Student Discount: Upper School students (Grade 6-8) who attended Old Orchard for at least the full 5th Grade year are eligible for a 15-percent tuition discount.
- Referral Credit: Good word of mouth brings new families to Old Orchard. When OOS families refer new students who enroll, we say thanks with a $500 tuition credit.
Before/After School Care:
Before and After School care is available on a drop-in basis. After School Care is not included in tuition. Students may be dropped off as early as 7:30 a.m. and picked up as late as 6 p.m.
- Morning care is $5.
- Afternoon care is $4 per half-hour.
- Childcare charges will be included in the monthly billing.