Welcome to Camp OOS 2018!
For Summer 2018, our camp leaders are Russell Powell, Dani Pereira, Sarah McGillivray, and Flo Galvez, who will combine their many and varied talents to provide campers with fun, engaging, creative and goofy play, crafts, art projects, theatrical games and more! Melissa Greene returns as our esteemed Camp Director. Try to sign up early. You's save money with early bird rates, and angst - last summer, our last few sessions filled up and we were unable to accommodate latecomers.
Weekly sessions begin July 9 and run through August 24.
- Sessions run from 9AM to 4PM daily.
- After-camp care may be scheduled to 5PM for campers who sign up before April 15.
- After April 15, others may sign up only if extended care has previously been scheduled for that week.
Each week-long session will feature:
- A special theme with related activities, crafts and art projects.
- Fun with wheels! Campers bring their bikes, skates, skateboards, and scooters - with safety gear, of course!
- A signature art project with Mr. Russell.
- Arts 'n’ Crafts with Ms. Dani and Ms. McGillivray.
- Performing arts games and activities with Mr. Galvez.
- Visits to John D. Morgan Park.
- Many, many water balloons.
- Face Painting with Mr. Russell.
- Healthy snacks.
- Pizza lunch on Fridays, plus movies & popcorn.
Camp Fees: Register by April 15 for early-bird discounts, regular rates apply for registrations after April 15:
- Early Bird single session rate = $345
- Early Bird multiple sessions or multiple students per session= $295 each
- Regular single session rate = $395
- Regular multiple sessions or multiple students per session = $345 each
After-Camp Care from 4-5 p.m.:
- The regular weekly rate with advanced sign-up is $75.
- The drop-in rate is $20 per hour; only available if extended care is scheduled for the week.
- Late pick-up is $20 per 15 minutes.